Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow For Maternity & Moms 2022
Snoogle is the perfect pillow for pregnant women from Leachco. This brand was created by Jamie Leach, who is a nurse. Now this company is located in Ada, Oklahoma. Leachco considers Snoogle this pillow the best in this series of pillows!
Only a pregnant woman can imagine how hard it is to walk with a belly during the day and how uncomfortable it is to sleep at night! And this article was specifically written for women who are waiting for a little baby. It will help you decide and find out whether the “Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow” will help ease your pain, relieve tension and enjoy a wonderful sleep! You will learn about the types of pillows that can provide a comfortable sleep for you!
During pregnancy, the back and joints are loaded and pain appears. These pains don’t allow you to sleep soundly and comfortably. In order to solve this problem, relieve pain and improve sleep, a full-body pillow was invented. It perfectly supports the entire body of a woman thanks to the curves at the top and bottom. But you can also use it after pregnancy. On it you can feed your baby or just relax on it on the floor when you play with your child!
Of course, you can put 4 or more pieces of ordinary pillows around you, but why invent all this and spend so much money? After all, you can buy one large pillow at once! Leachco Snoogle is the pillow that will make your sleep comfortable and pleasant! Next, you will learn more about this universal pillow, which is used by millions of women around the world!
With the “Snoogle Original Maternity” you can take the position during sleep that is most convenient for you. This is the pillow that is chosen for sleep and rest! It is designed in such a way that it is able to adapt to your body. It can support your neck, stomach, hips, and back. It was developed by a woman who knows what pain is during pregnancy and who is a nurse by profession.
You can use the pillow as it is comfortable for you. Look for your own sleeping positions! There is a zipper case that can be easily removed. Enjoy a peaceful and comfortable sleep!
What Makes Snoogle Different
Contours To Your Body
There are pillows that are absolutely rigid and not adjustable. Forget about them. You don’t need them anymore. With Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, your body will be maintained at the proper level. The pillow takes the contours of your body and adjusts to you! You will feel comfortable all over your body!
Pillow Controls Your Body Temperature
Your body will be in complete comfort. You won’t sweat or freeze during sleep. Snoogle Original Maternity Pregnancy Total Body Pillow monitors your body temperature and so you won’t have any discomfort!
Say No To Pain!
The main goal of creating this pillow is to help pregnant women feel better! The pillow has an unusual shape and so you can hold it between your knees. This helps reduce back pain. The pillow helps to restore breathing and also helps to adjust the correct breathing. If you have heartburn, apnea, then this pillow will be favorable for you.
It is perfect for any situation! It is made in such a way that any position that you take will be comfortable for you. And if you suddenly spilled coffee or tea, don’t worry. The cover is removable, so it can be easily removed and washed in a washing machine.
A woman’s pregnancy is an important, responsible period of life. These 9 months women are especially in need of care. Pregnancy is a condition that includes not only the joyful expectation of the baby but also some inconveniences. Expectant mothers are getting more and more difficult to come up with a pose that allows them to sleep normally. If a person gets a good night’s sleep, the next morning she feels refreshed and full of energy.
Pregnant women need proper sleep. The body becomes noticeably tired. it’s getting harder to walk and lying on side is uncomfortable. For this period, special pillows for pregnant women were invented. If you can’t fully relax at night, this accessory will be very useful. Advice to the male half! if your wife is 3-4 months pregnant, there is a reason to think about buying a pillow for pregnant women.
How Does a Total Body Pillow Help a Woman?
Noticeably rounded tummy adds weight to a woman. This affects the way of life. Walking will become much more difficult and doing everyday household chores is a lot of trouble. It seems that the only salvation from physical and psychological overload is healthy, sound sleep. But in the position of falling asleep, this is a problem. To solve it, gynecologists together with orthopedists came up with such a wonderful device as a pillow for pregnant women. During sleep, the body is usually on its side. This is the most convenient position.
Moreover, doctors recommend that pregnant women sleep on their sides. The best blood supply to the child is guaranteed. The fact is that when the mother lies on her back, the child inside her with its weight squeezes important vessels. This situation affects the blood supply of the fetus, which leads to hypoxia, an insufficient supply of oxygen and nutrients. About resting on her stomach, it’s better for a woman to forget about it before giving birth. Trying to ease their condition, pregnant women often put a lot of pillows of different shapes under the body. This is inconvenient because such structures fall apart, as a result, the body doesn’t relax.
A pillow for pregnant women is a great alternative to other devices since it performs the following functions during sleep:
- Supports the spine and back muscles
- Allows you to relax tense neck muscles
- Allows you to conveniently place your growing belly on it
- Allows you to take a position where your feet rest
This pillow can be used during pregnancy and even after it. With the birth of a baby, a woman faces a new question: “What is the best position to take for feeding”? And then this simple device comes to the rescue, mothers can rely on it or put the newborn. In addition, you can build a kind of “nest” for the child, from which he will not roll away and will not fall while he is sleeping.
According to the reviews of my many friends, this universal pillow is used for a very long time after gestation and birth of the baby. I like to use it myself when I’m not pregnant. It is really convenient to feed the baby on it. I also use it as a regular pillow for sleeping. It’s a paradise for me to sleep on it!
What Is The Best Total Body Pillow To Buy?
When deciding to buy this convenient device, you should pay attention to the following points:
- The material from which the case is made. It is desirable that it was a natural fabric (calico, cotton), which is able to absorb moisture and won’t cause allergies. These covers are easy to erase and will be pleasant to the body.
- You should focus on your height, the width of the bed, the purpose for which the pillow is chosen by you. For the full-fledged sleep of pregnant women of high growth, you should buy a long pillow – 250-320 cm. If a woman is petite, small ones 160-170 cm will suit her.
Note: products 1 meter long are used more for feeding than for sleeping.
- If you plan to use the accessory after birth, it is wiser to immediately choose a universal model that can change the shape.
- It should be elastic, the filler should take the desired shape, and not stray.
Knowing these features, you will know how to choose a pillow for pregnant women that will bring comfort and help you sleep soundly.
Types of Total Pillows for Pregnant Women
Manufacturers produce a wide variety of pillows, because consumer demands vary, and what suits one woman may not suit another at all. There are several types of sale that best meet the needs of pregnant women:
U-Shaped or Horseshoe Cushion
Most suitable for sleep and is suitable for all pregnant women without exception. Manufacturers produce a wide variety of pillows because consumer demands vary and what suits one woman may not suit another at all.
- This pillow covers and supports the entire body completely
- Relieves tense muscles of the neck
- The expectant mother is very comfortable to sleep because you don’t need to move the pillow
- It is convenient to wrap your legs around it or put them on it
- Assumes a large bed
- It isn’t very convenient to carry it with you
It is an oblong roller, without curves. It is believed that this is the easiest option for sleeping, however, this form is in great demand.
- Helps to relax the spine
- Relieves tension from the back and neck muscles
- This pillow takes up little space in the bed
- It is convenient to put your feet on it
- It isn’t very convenient to put it under your stomach
Made in the form of a long roller with a curved or rounded “tail” you can conveniently place the curved part under your head to sleep or in the legs, depending on your needs. This pillow is slightly more comfortable than the previous form and also has its advantages and disadvantages.
- You can also use it as a pillow for your head
- During sleep, you will have to shift it either under your back or under your stomach
It differs from the previous ones in that it has a long and short end, so you can arrange it around you in the right way.
- Supports your back and stomach at the same time
- You can rest your head on it and relax your neck muscles
- You can take it with you on a trip
- If you need the pillow to fully support both sides, you may not have enough of its short end
It has slightly rounded ends, which makes it convenient to sit on it both during the day and at night.
- You can take a pillow with you
- It is convenient to put it under your back or stomach, as well as put your feet on it
- The expectant mother can take a half-lying or half-sitting position during the day
- Convenient for sleeping on your side in the last months of pregnancy
- The neck muscles may not be comfortable
Similar to the C-shaped, but has a curved end, which is successfully used during sleep.
- Well supports the whole body at the same time
- Replaces the usual pillow for the neck and head
- This model is comfortable for a day’s rest
- Not all convenient “tail” of this pillow
Similar to the previous two, it has two rounded ends that close.
- Ability to support your back, stomach, and neck at the same time
- Covers the body completely, you can lay one end of it between the legs
- Can be used even on a small bed
- When flipping from one side to the other, the belly support is lost, because the ends of the “bagel” don’t close
What Is The Shape Of The Total Body Pillow Better?
Each woman is individual, and clearly gives an answer to the question: “What form of pillow for pregnant women is preferable?”.
- When choosing a form, you should follow the following characteristics:
- Will you sleep alone or with a partner?
- How big is the bed?
- Do you plan to use the pillow only during pregnancy or do you plan to use it to feed your baby?
- What is your height?
- Do you need to take a pillow with me on trips?
- Which part of the body needs to be supported more, whether a pillow is needed under the neck?
Given these points, you will be able to choose the best option that will be convenient.
Choosing a Pillow Filler
Pillow filler is the second most important factor after their shape. There are natural fillers, such as wool, buckwheat husk, Swan’s down. Of course, at first, it seems that this is an eco-friendly and correct choice. However, these are the foundations of fillers that can cause allergies, become carriers of insects and breeding grounds for mold.
However, artificial fillers are preferable, such as:
- Hollow fiber
- Styrofoam balls of different diameters
- Artificial down
A synthetic material that consists of thin polyester fibers soldered at high temperatures. Usually, it has the form of small light balls.
- It is able to restore the previous position and spring thanks to the twisted spiral-shaped fibers
- Environmentally friendly
- Doesn’t absorb odors
- Not suitable for microbial life
It is a small ball that rolls inside the pillow and is able to take the contours of the body. They don’t spring and this makes sleep comfortable.
- Doesn’t absorb odors
- Doesn’t cause allergies
- Not susceptible to mold, mites or other microorganisms
- Doesn’t require specialized washing and drying
The disadvantage of pillows with such a filler is a relatively high cost. However, this pillow will pay for itself because it is a pleasure to sleep on it during pregnancy. Such a filler will appeal to fans of anti-stress pillows; in which you can roll balls.
Less common, however, many choose it. Pillows with this filler are very light, they don’t have lumps.
How Should a Pregnant Woman Sleep With a Body Pillow?
At first, it will be unusual to sleep on such a pillow, so you can immediately start experiments to unlock the full potential of the product.
How to use a pillow for pregnant women:
- After the purchase, even before a night’s sleep, it is advisable to study the pillow, try to collapse and unfold it.
- You can rest on it during the day to figure out which pose is better.
- On the Internet, there are many thematic sites for expectant mothers, where they share tips on how to sleep better with such pillows. Information from the forums will be a great help.
- You can consult with an obstetrician-gynecologist, who will tell you the correct poses for sleeping with a pillow.
Using a pillow for pregnant women is a way to solve many problems at the same time. Thanks to it, women in the position of easier to tolerate their condition, which has a beneficial effect on their health and helps prepare for childbirth.
A Popular Leachco Brand of Pillows for Pregnant Women
Leachco is a well-known brand that produces pillows for pregnant women. They produce some of the highest quality products. Their pillows are soft, safe and comfortable. They are made of high-quality materials, don’t irritate the skin and don’t cause allergies. I use a pillow from this brand myself. In the second trimester, I felt the need for such a pillow. And began to choose from a large number of models and brands.
My choice fell on the “Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow”. This is an incredibly comfortable pillow that I love to use so far, even though I have already given birth. And all my friends who were pregnant used pillows of this brand. Those who were pregnant more than once tried to use other models, but still noted that their best pillow from the Leachco brand.
Now I want to give options for models that my friends used and that they were satisfied with. These are models: Leachco Back ‘N Belly Pregnancy, Leachco Snoogle Chic Jersey Total Body Pillow, Leachco Snoogle Chic-Sunny Circles, Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper, Leachco Back’ N Belly Chic. All of them are different and each of you will be able to find what will be most comfortable for her!
We offer you a brief description of similar Leachco products
For our review to be complete, we give your choice of body pillows that may interest you. The decision is yours – what you like is better. All Leachco pillows are, in our opinion, worthy of your attention.
1# Leachco Organic Smart Snoogle Deluxe Total Body Pillow
One of the best pillows. It relieves back, stomach and knee pain. It is universal and accepts the position of your body.
2# Leachco Back ‘N Belly Pregnancy – Maternity Contoured Body Pillow
A pillow that can support your stomach and back at the same time. It is easy to wash and the material is safe for the health of the expectant mother and her child.
3# Leachco Snoogle Chic Jersey Total Body Pillow – Heather Gray
If you are suffering from neck pain, then this is what you need. This pillow reduces neck pain when you sit or lie down. It is convenient to take with you on trips.
4# Leachco Snoogle Chic – Sunny Circles
Pillow for the whole body. Great for women in the 2nd and 3rd trimester. Breathable materials and comfortable pillow shape normalize your sleep.
5# Leachco Snoogle Mini Compact Side Sleeper
If you are looking for a compact pillow, this is a great option. It helps relieve back and stomach pain. It is convenient to use when traveling or if you have a small bed.
6# Leachco Back ‘N Belly Chic – Taupe
The pillow will help support your body when you are lying on your side or back. You can experiment with different positions and the pillow will accept it.
7# Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow – Grey
Grey pillow for your entire body. If you are tired of insomnia and back or abdominal pain, this pillow will help you get rid of these problems.
8# Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow – Khaki
The pillow has an unusual khaki color. It is made of quality materials that don’t cause allergies or other discomfort. Relieves pain and improves a woman ‘s sleep.
9# Leachco Preggle Pregnancy Maternity Comfort Air-Flow Body Pillow
You can use it to relieve back and neck pain or for the comfort of your feet. The pillow controls your body temperature and you won ‘t sweat.
10# Leachco Snoogle Chic XL Expanded Extra Long Total Body Pillow for Tall Women
This pillow is specially designed for those who have high growth. Or if you are a woman who wants to throw her legs comfortably, then it will also suit you. Everything is created for your comfortable sleep.
11# Leachco Grow To Sleep Self-Adjusting Pregnancy
A white pillow that can be used not only during sleep but also while watching a movie or reading a newspaper. It takes any body position and improves your sleep.
12# Leachco Back N Belly Chic Body Pillow Replacement Cover – Beige Swirl
Put this cover on your body pillow and you will get a new design and new sensations from its use. Pillow sold separately. A pillow with a cover will replace you with several small pillows and help to further reduce pain in the back, neck and lower back. It’s time to improve your health and sleep with this pillow!
Can I Put a Body Pillow in The Washing Machine?
Manufacturers of pillows filled with hollow fiber say that their cleaning is quite possible in the washing machine. Because this approach significantly reduces the service life of the pillow. After a large number of washings, the product loses its shape. However, if you don’t often drink coffee or eat right on the bed, you won’t have to wash the product every week and it won’t lose its shape.
So, when washing pillows for pregnant women in the machine, you should follow the following rules:
- Give your preference to an exceptionally delicate regime.
- Don’t wash at too high temperatures, as the synthetic material may not tolerate such procedures. The most convenient temperature mode for pillows is 30 degrees.
- When washing, don’t use the usual loose powder, only gels or capsules. The usual powder is quite difficult to rinse out, and its residue on the washed thing can lead to allergic reactions.
- Turn off the spin mode, otherwise, there will be nothing left of your product and you will have to throw it away. Wring out only by hand using a towel (preferably Terry).
- You need to dry the pillow naturally in the fresh air, turning it over regularly.
In the event that after the operations performed, the breastplate doesn’t become clean, you need to remove all the filler from it in a dry container. After that, wash it separately at a high temperature, without fear of exposure to concentrated detergents. As soon as the breastplate is clean and dry, put all the hollow fiber or other filler of your maternity pillow back in it. Try to distribute it evenly.
If constant pain and insomnia have become your best friends, then it’s time to buy the Snoogle pillow. Its main purpose is for pregnant women. But to be honest and not to disassemble this is a universal accessory that will become a favorite of all family members. If you want to learn more about Leachco, you can find information on our website.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers About These Products – Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
How often should Sheets be washed?
The human body loses millions of skin cells every day, most of which remain in the bed linen. Also at night sweating increases, sebum is released. Linen absorbs everything and turns out to be a breeding ground for dust mites, fungi, and bacteria. This is why you need to change and wash your bed linen regularly. Sheets, pillowcases. These things are advised to wash once a week. Sheets and pillowcases are the fastest to get dirty and greasy.
How do I stop my pillow from smelling?
As a rule, an unpleasant smell appears in feather pillows. The first thing to do is to hang the product in the sun. If by the evening the fragrance has not faded, then you will have to wash the pillow.
- The pen is carefully placed in small cloth bags.
- The contents of the bags are degreased, for which a small amount of dishwashing liquid is poured into the tray.
- Set the mode with a temperature of +30 degrees and triple rinsing.
- Oxygen bleach is added or a means for washing pen products, bags with the contents are washed again.
- If the smell was too strong, then the washing is carried out a third time, but with the use of powder and conditioner.
- Double-triple rinsing is desirable to apply twice.
- Spin is at high speeds.
- Bags with a feather are hung out in the open air, in the sun for a couple of days.
If washing didn’t help get rid of the unpleasant smell, then you can remove it with soda:
- In the drum of the machine, place the bags with the pen and fill with soda ash, wash and rinse.
- In the end, the bags are soaked in a solution-a tablespoon of ammonia for 10 liters of water, which will remove the stickiness of the pen that appeared after washing with soda.
- The bags are placed back in the machine, the triple rinse mode is selected, and the spin is performed at high speeds.
- The product is hung out for drying for several days.